No announcement yet.

Why we DON'T WANT YOU HERE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been in New York lately? that place is another disgrace and I ask WHERE ARE THE AMERICANS!!! The Dominicans are everywhere, they are pushing puppies as fast as they can, mostly are *******s. The Hindus the same thing, the Africans, Arabs, and Orientals. The Dominicans (from Santo Domingo a filthy litte island that borders with HAITI) have taken over the streets in NY, even Manhattan, on the streets they bring out couches, chairs, tables, radios playing that awful music real loud, they gamble from 7pm until 3 or 4 am. Screw the neighbors who are trying to sleep, they couldn't care less. Also Dominicans are the major drug pushers in NY, they stand for HOURS in street corners, I mean HOURS. The NYPD are so overworked that can't do much, and when they arrest these animals they yell DISCRIMINATION.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

• We must stop all these people who come here to ab-use the system, they know EVERY TRICK. We must start by not giving them jobs, not shopping at their stores, don't buy their products, and most of all CHANGE THE LAWS and ENFORCE THEM.
      to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

• i really just have a question? what happens when they deport all the illegal people and the kids are left here. then they all go into foster care. its semms very sad that we deport the mom and dad and then the kids have no one. don't you think it would cost more for us to raise them in foster care. then if we would allow the parents to stay here. maybe im wrong! but its happening all over the us, mom and dad got to work never to come back. don't you think that kind of traumatizes a child. they are really innocent in all of this fighting and arguing, but sadly they are the ones who will be hurt the most!!!!!

Comment

• Can this F'N TOPIC stop finally? So many idiots still reply to this s-h-i-t that has nothing to do what this forum was meant to be here...

I am just now replying to this, cause truly I am getting tired seeing this topic appear on the list each time I come here...

It also makes me sick seeing members here, especially new members or signing up with few different names and pretending to be someone else such as "sickofillegals" etc....the names are known, who keep posting non sense here.

Do me and most members a favor and stop replying to this topic that has NOTHING to do with the webpage nor its forum which was made for question answers, experience and stories...
          Not about f'n rude opinions from people with no education.

One things for sure, once few moderators are selected, topic like this won't exist. I have already e mailed the host about it!

Comment

• Can this F'N TOPIC stop finally? So many idiots still reply to this s-h-i-t that has nothing to do what this forum was meant to be here...

I am just now replying to this, cause truly I am getting tired seeing this topic appear on the list each time I come here...

It also makes me sick seeing members here,

Comment

• Originally posted by HBKHBK:
              Can this F'N TOPIC stop finally? So many idiots still reply to this s-h-i-t that has nothing to do what this forum was meant to be here...

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">And exactly who are you to judge?</span>

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Why do you read that topic? You have the option NOT to do so</span>

It also makes me sick seeing members here, especially new members or signing up with few different names and pretending to be someone else such as "sickofillegals" etc....the names are known, who keep posting non sense here.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Again, why do you read that topic if you don't like it in the first place?</span>

Do me and most members a favor and stop replying to this topic that has NOTHING to do with the webpage nor its forum which was made for question answers, experience and stories...
              Not about f'n rude opinions from people with no education.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Does it have nothing to do with the theme of this discussion board? I think there was some very constructive conversation going on. I think, it is important to know WHY people feel how they feel, do what they do in order to change something. The humans learn and grow through the exchange of opinions. The human race is meant to develop. You can not grow and develop, if you are stuck with your own point of view without having input from others. You don't have to change you mind, but you should at least listen. Otherwise you work against evolution! As long as the discussion it productive I don't see anything wrong with it</span>

One things for sure, once few moderators are selected, topic like this won't exist. I have already e mailed the host about it!
              <span class="ev_code_BLUE">And I am sure you " applied" for that position!</span>

Comment

• hbkhbk the point of this board is immigration discussion. and that is exactly whaT everyone here is doing. if you want your thoughts to be taken serious, and not thought of as immature. maybe you shouldn't cuss. there really is no need to. everyone is entitled to thier feelings. Also just curious what everyones thoughts were on my last post. about the kids?

Comment

• Relief yourselves by posting whatever you want. The system will not change anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightforwhatyoubelievein:
                    hbkhbk the point of this board is immigration discussion. and that is exactly whaT everyone here is doing.

<span class="ev_code_RED">I agree.</span>

if you want your thoughts to be taken serious, and not thought of as immature. maybe you shouldn't cuss. there really is no need to. everyone is entitled to thier feelings.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Also agree; someone who cusses constantly is not exactly looked upson as being intelligent and is usually not taken seriously.</span>

Also just curious what everyones thoughts were on my last post. about the kids?
                    <span class="ev_code_RED">As far as the kids are concerned, why would the parents (assuming they are deported) just abandon them? I would think they would take them with them. The parents home country is where the kids would have been born in the first place if they hadn't came here illegally. Of course I don't blame the innocent children for their situation; the blame rests completely on the parents who knew this could happen when they chose to break the law and enter illegally.</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">One thing I would be interested to see is if (I think it's more of a matter of when) the amnesty thing happens, the president claims the ones who have been here for a certain period of time will be eligable for a pathway to citizenship. I would love to know how the illegal people are going to prove how long they have been here. You have to admit, most have no problems coming up with fraudulent documents when necessary. Also, when this amnesty thing passes, I am sure the numbers of illegal border crossers will skyrocket even higher and people who just crossed a few days ago will claim they have been living here for years.</span>

Comment

• Alright as far cussing goes,it might have been not the right way to say it,but thats how i felt when I read lots of this non sense on this topic entitled "why we do not want you here" interesting...

And yes I Actually I applied to be moderator,or at least one of them,and members "new" members who just became members here a few weeks ago,shouldn't be to concerend about it.Once you earn your seniority and loyalty on this page,you can give your 2 cents about who should and should be a moderator...not to a member thats been here for while.
                      I understand this is a forum about immigration,duh?...but this is not a forum about hate,which this topic actually does...
                      as far freedom of speech goes,we go so far to tolarate intolarance...

and this topic usually goes out of hands when certain members "fake members who sign up with few different names" use provactive opinions just to cause arguments and looking for "fights" just to be a pain...thats not the place for that.And thats my opinion...
                      I again agree though,that I should have not used some cuss words.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                        Alright as far cussing goes,it might have been not the right way to say it,but thats how i felt when I read lots of this non sense on this topic entitled "why we do not want you here" interesting...

And yes I Actually I applied to be moderator,or at least one of them,and members "new" members who just became members here a few weeks ago,shouldn't be to concerend about it.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">What my concerns are is none of your business</span>

Once you earn your seniority and loyalty on this page,you can give your 2 cents about who should and should be a moderator...not to a member thats been here for while.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">are you saying that you are more important that I am? That your 2 cents have more value than mine? What has this to do with how long you are a member? I see postings from members who are here for a long time and they are useless. But I also read from new members who have usefull postings.
                        So why don't you take some of your valued time and expain it to me?</span>

I understand this is a forum about immigration,duh?...but this is not a forum about hate,which this topic actually does...

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">what the topic says and what is discussed in the postings are obviously two different things</span>

as far freedom of speech goes,we go so far to tolarate intolarance...

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">The freedom of speech talks about contents of value </span>

and this topic usually goes out of hands when certain members "fake members who sign up with few different names" use provactive opinions just to cause arguments and looking for "fights" just to be a pain...thats not the place for that.And thats my opinion...

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Actually, I agree with you, but did you pick up on the fact that " sickofillegals" is pretty much ignored?</span>

I again agree though,that I should have not used some cuss words.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I am not looking for a personal argument with you. You are entiteled to express you opinion like everybody else ( no matter how long they are a member). But you are NOT more important that anybody else.</span>

Comment

• Peace,
                          never meant i am more important than you or anyone else,sorry if that came across with the "2 cent" i meant it in a total other way...

no problem though - peace and keep it real ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
                            Have you been in California lately? all I can ask is WHERE ARE THE AMERICANS!!! I was in LA about 30 years ago and the demography was changing. I was approached by Mexicans who told me that they would "recover the land that belongs to them and was stolen by the US", they also told me that they would do this "one block at the time". These people like the chinese, africans and now the hindus have no qualms when it comes to pushing puppies. Today the Mexicans are everywhere in California, it's a disgrace, from San Diego to Oregon, and nobody put a cork on it.
                            ...and nobody put a cork on it?
                            Why didn't the U.S. make any attempt to control this illegal immigrant situation? Eh? Eh? Eh?
                            And after "30" years don't you think things would change? Think that's why we have cell phones now. THINGS CHANGE, DOO-FUSS! You've been livin' in the past?

Comment

Working...
                            X