Forms,forms and more forms!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms,forms and more forms!!!!

My husband and I filed all necessary documents (aos,work permit,petition for alien relative).We have receieved nothing from INS except a letter saying the papper work was accepted.My question is I want to start going to school, How should I go about doing that?Is there a form I need to fill? or can i just sign up for college?
    Thanks in Avance

My husband and I filed all necessary documents (aos,work permit,petition for alien relative).We have receieved nothing from INS except a letter saying the papper work was accepted.My question is I want to start going to school, How should I go about doing that?Is there a form I need to fill? or can i just sign up for college?
    Thanks in Avance

Comment

When did you file your papers and when did you receive your receipt? From what kind of visa are you applying for AOS?

Most likely you will need a SSN to go to college. Check with the colleges of you choice what the requirements are and call the INS to query about your case.

Comment

I filed November 2002,got receipt Jan2003 and I came in on a visitor's visa

Comment

It's going to take a little longer than 1 month after the receipt to get anything much.

You should be getting your EAD soon and then you can get your SSN.

Comment

Working...
          X