Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work visa

Hello, I hope some can help me.
    Is it possible to apply for a work visa on behalf of a person that has left the country for reasons of voluntary departure? Now, that person has been out of the states for almost four years.
    Thank you!

Hello, I hope some can help me.
    Is it possible to apply for a work visa on behalf of a person that has left the country for reasons of voluntary departure? Now, that person has been out of the states for almost four years.
    Thank you!

Comment

Yes, but the applicant will need to get a waiver for the grounds of inadmissibility.

Comment

Must call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

why aren't you hiring an AMERICAN instead of a visa cheating scumba.g deportee? You and ProudUSC have the same amount of patriotism....none.

Comment

Probably more patriotism than you, if you voted for Obama. Read the history!! even your parents are emmigrants. And don't be selfish. generosity is what gives hope to this country! If you would be hungry man with 4 kids in Africa, sure you would love to be here. People in The US shouldn't be depending from the government. I hire the one that works and works hard!! to have cash flow. I don't spect the governement to clean my boody.

Comment

Thank you everyone!!!

Comment

you are as big a $hitbag as your 'friend' -- who no doubt was working illegally in MY country....you are the worst excuse for an American....hiring douchebags instead of Americans....better give back your blue passport and take up residence in whatever third world kraphole your 'friend' lives....what an patriotic a$$wipe you are.

Comment

Working...
                X