Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans moving to Mexico, working in U.S.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans moving to Mexico, working in U.S.

Me and 4 other Americans would like to move to Northern Mexico and work in San Diego (provided we find jobs in S.D.). Are there any laws against this? Is there any permits or other documents we would need to obtain first? Is there anything else I need to know about this (besides Spanish)?
    PLEASE help us
    ~Christine~

Me and 4 other Americans would like to move to Northern Mexico and work in San Diego (provided we find jobs in S.D.). Are there any laws against this? Is there any permits or other documents we would need to obtain first? Is there anything else I need to know about this (besides Spanish)?
    PLEASE help us
    ~Christine~

Comment

I'm also thinking of this. Since my wife will get the 10 year ban, and a waiver , if possible, will take a year or so, it might be easier for us to obtain a visa for mexico and I could commute to san diego.

Would it be possible to have our ins/immigration appoitments in mexico ? (she is from ecuador)

Comment

Thats actually a great idea. My wife is subjected to the same ban, but I have to travel between the US and Brazil to obtain money. Given that you can work in the US I doubt there is a problem. Depending what you are doing for work there is soon to be an Latin American work explosion. Try to get in where you fit in.

-Leader

Comment

Working...
        X