TAX QUESTION-for sponsership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAX QUESTION-for sponsership

My boyfriend hasn't put in taxes for 3 years we are taking marrige but not for over a year away. My question is when we get married and summit my AOS will they look badly at his taxes not being consistant? also he does'nt declare everything he makes, so is this going to be a problem with my sponsership?
    Thanx

My boyfriend hasn't put in taxes for 3 years we are taking marrige but not for over a year away. My question is when we get married and summit my AOS will they look badly at his taxes not being consistant? also he does'nt declare everything he makes, so is this going to be a problem with my sponsership?
    Thanx

Comment

My USC husband hadn't pay taxes in the recent years before we married (he was payed cash in hand, that's no excuse though)! and so we waited 4 years and he's payed his taxes since, we will be filing our AOS in the next few weeks. I guess it depends when your boyfriend last payed his taxes, but INS DOES insist on the 3 most recent tax years and if not wants a very good reason why taxes haven't been paid. There may be an easier solution, but that is the way did it!

Comment

Yeah it's difficult there so many things you have to be ready for, even if he does send in his taxes this year he's only showing he's named $1600 he has to show the 125% over povety line..IS that right?
        so we need to file 3 years of good taxes first? When he submitts this time are they going to come after him and ask why he hasn't filed before now??

Comment

Best bet would be to look for a co-sponsor.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigra...pbb2/index.php

Comment

Working...
          X