I just want to SCREAM!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to SCREAM!!

and i have screammed and jumped up for joy already. My AOS was approved today after 3 long years of waiting. You guessed it! I was approved for permanent recidency.

All those of you who are still waiting, there is hope.

God bless America.

and i have screammed and jumped up for joy already. My AOS was approved today after 3 long years of waiting. You guessed it! I was approved for permanent recidency.

All those of you who are still waiting, there is hope.

God bless America.

Comment

Hi olp,

Congrats, I am happy for you. Can you describe your case in more detail that be helpful to us.
      Thanks,
      Mandy

Comment

Congrats olp!

Comment

Congratulations on the end of a loooong journey!

Comment

Congratulations...I know how it feels, I got approved 3 days ago.

Welcome to America

OxO

Comment

Congratulations olp...

Welcome to USA

Comment

Thank you all.

Here is my timeline:
                Marriage: April 2000.

Filled i-130 & i-485: Aug 2000.

Receipt: Nov 2000.

Interview: Feb 2001. Officer said she needed copy of my father's passport to proof that i'm not subject to 2 yrs recidency req. Copy submited.

Another interview: Dec 2002. Officer did not make a note that i (with my hubby) came to the interview, (we did not know this at the time.)

Jan to Sept 2003: We were worried that nothing have came in the mail from BCIS.

Oct 2003: Received a certified letter that AOS was denied because of a no show!!! Hubby went to BCIS with a letter i had written describing the interviwer, his office, what he had said, where he took my fingerprint and so on. They said we will get another letter in the mail.

Dec 2003: Received a letter, we went for interview. Adjusting officer looked thru my file, asked hubby for how long we've been married, asked me if i've ever been arrested, i said no and pronto! he stamped APPROVED on a card---valid for a year--- and told me i will receive the real one in about 4 months. I was approve for the unconditional GC.

Hubby took me out to celebrate. I am so happy. We are already planning a trip home.

Comment

i can only imagine how HAPPY you are now. Congrats!!!!

Can you tell us which district office did you file yours?

ZabZub
                  Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Olp, thanks for sharing your happiness with us bro...Your such a lucky man now...

Comment

Working...
                    X