Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYCImmParalegal: 751/N400 offense issue continue....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCImmParalegal: 751/N400 offense issue continue....

NYCImmParalegal,

You can view my last posting under my previous topic of 751/N400 offense issue and I would appreciate your ideas and advise.
    Additionally, I did some research and found out that "Procuring anyone for prostitution" is for the one who do prostitution business or are a pimp or run a prostitution business and asked someone to do prostitution
    Patronizing a prostitute is not considered as procuring anyone for prostitution. This is what I found out from my research. so I think my answer to question 22 on N400 form would NO.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas and also please reply to my previous post.

NYCImmParalegal,

You can view my last posting under my previous topic of 751/N400 offense issue and I would appreciate your ideas and advise.
    Additionally, I did some research and found out that "Procuring anyone for prostitution" is for the one who do prostitution business or are a pimp or run a prostitution business and asked someone to do prostitution
    Patronizing a prostitute is not considered as procuring anyone for prostitution. This is what I found out from my research. so I think my answer to question 22 on N400 form would NO.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas and also please reply to my previous post.

Comment

Procuring a prostitute means (1) being the "pimp" and (2) being the "john." You procure a prostitute if you drive around the avenues and a lady of the night approaches and you and she exchange money for sexual services. In any event, even if it was ultimately a diversion, the issue of your using a prostitute's services (which, like I stated before, I think it's a private matter between two consenting adults and should not be any of the state's business) is considered a crime of moral turpitude by USCIS. Now, some USCIS officers are more lenient (or forward thinking) than others. Some are not. The issue, however, all comes down to being honest about this. If you plan to become naturalized, attach a statement about this "crime" as well as all the documentation. In any event, do not keep this a secret.

Comment

I am still waiting for my interview. They do not send me interview letter yet.
        But two days ago I had big fight with my wife.
        She wanted to spend $300 on dress and I refused to pay for it.
        So, now I worry.
        What if she mess up everything before interview?
        She say she will report that I bought my degree for 100 rupees in Bangladesh.
        This is not true and I don't know where Bangladesh is, but what if someone beleive her?
        You know, some people are crazy, they beleive anything.
        All these years I wait for interview and now this ****

Please, if anyone has similar experience, let me know.
        Patti sent papers almost same time with me and already got interview and approval.
        And many other people I helped to file for , they all passed interviews and all.
        I am still waiting.
        And my wife already say she never wanted to marry me and only did a favor to me so I can get a Green Card.
        She say she thought I am a doctor, so could make good money and buy her everything she wants.
        Now she doesn't need me anymore.

Please, if anyone has similar experience, tell me what should I do?
        Should I wait for interview?
        Or should I start divorce now?

Thank you!

**** ON ME!!!

Comment

Working...
        X