Removal of Conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of Conditions

I am reading that it takes a very long time for removal of conditions. Well My spouse has a permanent resident card that expires on 09/17/2003. We filed on the 20th of this month to remove conditions, but on Sept 20th he will not be able to work without his replacement card. What do you do in this case? He never had to get a passport, only has Ss# State Drivers License and Permanent resident card. His employer will want proof that he is here legally???? Please help

I am reading that it takes a very long time for removal of conditions. Well My spouse has a permanent resident card that expires on 09/17/2003. We filed on the 20th of this month to remove conditions, but on Sept 20th he will not be able to work without his replacement card. What do you do in this case? He never had to get a passport, only has Ss# State Drivers License and Permanent resident card. His employer will want proof that he is here legally???? Please help

Comment

He should get a letter saying that they are processing the request and that his status has been extended a year while they process the removal of the conditions.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Sauz03 how about waiting upto Sept 20th and divorce him then marry me since I can work after that.

Comment

how long does it take to remove conditions?

Comment

You must apply 90 days before its expired.

Comment

Working...
              X