ins,nothing but crap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ins,nothing but crap

I cannot see how this country allows what goes on to continue. Case in point, my girlfriend who is Canadian, was 1 time last year prevented from entering at the peace bridge in upstate N.Y. All because the ins dirt bag said she had no proof of rent payments/receipts from where she lived.( I DON'T KNOW WHO WOULD CARRY THEM WITH THEM) Maybe if these nuckle heads did the same on 911 they wouldn't have helped the dirtbags that caused some much pain for a lot of us.I would love to get into it more but don't know if anyone whould like to hear more? Please note, if you want to marry your loved one who is from another country, have them come hear then marry them and apply for all the paper work after. If you go the 129f route they ( the ins terrorist lovers)will cause some much ps for the both of you.

I cannot see how this country allows what goes on to continue. Case in point, my girlfriend who is Canadian, was 1 time last year prevented from entering at the peace bridge in upstate N.Y. All because the ins dirt bag said she had no proof of rent payments/receipts from where she lived.( I DON'T KNOW WHO WOULD CARRY THEM WITH THEM) Maybe if these nuckle heads did the same on 911 they wouldn't have helped the dirtbags that caused some much pain for a lot of us.I would love to get into it more but don't know if anyone whould like to hear more? Please note, if you want to marry your loved one who is from another country, have them come hear then marry them and apply for all the paper work after. If you go the 129f route they ( the ins terrorist lovers)will cause some much ps for the both of you.

Comment

Working...
    X