Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the AOS interview

Hi all!

I was wondering if the BCIS agent should tell, or give someone a note for the time that they would be wainting after the AOS interiew is done? I mean right after the interview, shouldn't the BCIS agent tell you how long the pending case would take?

Anyone have this experience?

Tim

Hi all!

I was wondering if the BCIS agent should tell, or give someone a note for the time that they would be wainting after the AOS interiew is done? I mean right after the interview, shouldn't the BCIS agent tell you how long the pending case would take?

Anyone have this experience?

Tim

Comment

We were verbally told at our interview June 24th, 2003 that we were "all set, just waiting for the background checks. You'll get a letter in 2-3 months." Boston office.

Comment

We were told the same thing after the interview, except that the BCIS agent requested for additional tax returns for the co-sponsors and I had to deliver these documents in person. So, I did deliver them on June 23rd, 2003.

We had the interview on April 14, 2003 at Boston Office.

When I delivered the tax return documents to them, they said they couldn't find our folders. They told us that they will get in touch with us. Unitl now, I still don't hear anything from them. I am worried that they might lose our papers.

Van

Comment

Send them a letter about how you had taken them in in person and the problem. Make sure you include you identifyng info and A#, type of case, etc.

Include copies of the documents and send by certified mail. I think for around $1.50 more, you can do internet tracking. We did, plus received certs of receipt from USPS by mail. Hopefully, you will get a receipt from INS for receipt of the docs.

Comment

Thanks for advices.

I will go to the BCIS office next monday to renew my AED card, and also to find out about that.

Van

Comment

Working...
            X