retention in nvc and consulate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retention in nvc and consulate

today ,i called the nvc and consulate,and asked about retention of priority in cspa,IN nvc i spoked to a lady,and i explained the retention of priority will apply to derivetes in f4,she just told i dont know,In consulate they said we dont have any rules,i asked when will the rules come,
    he told we dont know,i really fed up of hearing we dont know,if they dont know then let they quit from job,cspa is time sense matter,tommorow when the rules comes if they interpret as applicant should apply within a year of visa avalible,it is allready they taken 7 months(cspa enacted in aug 6
    2002)i request every body to put pressure on ins or nvc,if any lawyer is in this phorum ,for the god sake put case agianst ins to speedy up the cspa act,if this ins or nvc want to be silent for the past 6-7 months,then why they brought this act,for the god sake please help us

today ,i called the nvc and consulate,and asked about retention of priority in cspa,IN nvc i spoked to a lady,and i explained the retention of priority will apply to derivetes in f4,she just told i dont know,In consulate they said we dont have any rules,i asked when will the rules come,
    he told we dont know,i really fed up of hearing we dont know,if they dont know then let they quit from job,cspa is time sense matter,tommorow when the rules comes if they interpret as applicant should apply within a year of visa avalible,it is allready they taken 7 months(cspa enacted in aug 6
    2002)i request every body to put pressure on ins or nvc,if any lawyer is in this phorum ,for the god sake put case agianst ins to speedy up the cspa act,if this ins or nvc want to be silent for the past 6-7 months,then why they brought this act,for the god sake please help us

Comment

Working...
    X