N400 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 question

4 years ago I distributed my uncles internet password to some of my friends to access the internet. The internet company question me in regards to this and the ISP and I came to an aggreement and I paid all the fines I owed the company. My uncle and I had made peace regarding this matter and we never thought about this again . I was never prosecuted, never questioned by the cops, and never put in Jail. Now, this was mentioned in my N400 application. Will this minor problem affect my chance of becoming a citizen?

4 years ago I distributed my uncles internet password to some of my friends to access the internet. The internet company question me in regards to this and the ISP and I came to an aggreement and I paid all the fines I owed the company. My uncle and I had made peace regarding this matter and we never thought about this again . I was never prosecuted, never questioned by the cops, and never put in Jail. Now, this was mentioned in my N400 application. Will this minor problem affect my chance of becoming a citizen?

Comment

Hi there...

If you were never prosecuted, never questioned by the cops, and never put in Jail ... I don't even think about mentioning it in N – 400 ... well as per my opinion there shouldn't be a problem ... if I m wrong others might correct me...Good luck..Pasha

Comment

Working...
      X