Tis is for you KK - or *caca* i think the second one is better for you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis is for you KK - or *caca* i think the second one is better for you

This is your answer about the topic i put about my case .....
    kk
    posted September 05, 2003 10:30 PM
    please come and use our welfare system in america and get free food stamps,free medical and a free apartment,and tell your fellow mexicans to come too

THANKS BUT THIS IS RALLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU

You know KK that you name is s*h*i*t* in spanish ?

and that the food i will eat it will be cuz i got money ..... you know how .... cuz i pay 30.000 dollars going to the Collins Collage
    ( G.D.)in TEMPE AZ. or cuz i speak french too...
    you know ..... i dont need to take your food or your doctor AS* HOLE cuz i can pay my own doctor working ok.

you are a FUC**** ******* .... KK
    ( i didn´t use your money to pay my school or your country money ok .... i paid taxes like you do ok. for 3 years and i worked my butt in a hotel too trying to pay every thing i did not ask for a s*h*i*t* to you or you mother
    is that clear
    ok.
    (AND YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ... I´M MEXICAN AND I KNOW FOR SURE I´M MORE MAN THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ) ( AND HARDER WORKER )
    (this is about KK just ... cuz i know that is a lot of nice people in USA ) KK IS AN EXEPTION

OK. C*A*C*A*

This is your answer about the topic i put about my case .....
    kk
    posted September 05, 2003 10:30 PM
    please come and use our welfare system in america and get free food stamps,free medical and a free apartment,and tell your fellow mexicans to come too

THANKS BUT THIS IS RALLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU

You know KK that you name is s*h*i*t* in spanish ?

and that the food i will eat it will be cuz i got money ..... you know how .... cuz i pay 30.000 dollars going to the Collins Collage
    ( G.D.)in TEMPE AZ. or cuz i speak french too...
    you know ..... i dont need to take your food or your doctor AS* HOLE cuz i can pay my own doctor working ok.

you are a FUC**** ******* .... KK
    ( i didn´t use your money to pay my school or your country money ok .... i paid taxes like you do ok. for 3 years and i worked my butt in a hotel too trying to pay every thing i did not ask for a s*h*i*t* to you or you mother
    is that clear
    ok.
    (AND YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ... I´M MEXICAN AND I KNOW FOR SURE I´M MORE MAN THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ) ( AND HARDER WORKER )
    (this is about KK just ... cuz i know that is a lot of nice people in USA ) KK IS AN EXEPTION

OK. C*A*C*A*

Comment

Working...
    X