NYC-EAD....Please Mohan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC-EAD....Please Mohan!

I went to the the INS office in NYC today as I wanted to get my EAD since it has been almost 4 months since I applied and didn't receive a response.the Immigration officer told me after looking at my receipts that he could not process my EAD application because I didn't pay for the $50 fingerprinting fee.that surprised me since at the time of filing it was specifeid to me that i would have to pay the fingerprinting fees at the time of the actual fingerprpnting.Am I right?
    Anyway i lost a day at 26 federal Plaza a night mare, it was my first time there, got there at 8am got out at 4pm! all that for nothing.anyway i am going to pay the fifty bucks to wait for teh next excuse!

I went to the the INS office in NYC today as I wanted to get my EAD since it has been almost 4 months since I applied and didn't receive a response.the Immigration officer told me after looking at my receipts that he could not process my EAD application because I didn't pay for the $50 fingerprinting fee.that surprised me since at the time of filing it was specifeid to me that i would have to pay the fingerprinting fees at the time of the actual fingerprpnting.Am I right?
    Anyway i lost a day at 26 federal Plaza a night mare, it was my first time there, got there at 8am got out at 4pm! all that for nothing.anyway i am going to pay the fifty bucks to wait for teh next excuse!

Comment

Working...
    X