help info .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help info .

Hi ,i am in the united stades for 3 jears and 3 months now .I applied for assylum ,after i was here for more that one jear because that was the time that the situation changed in my country (my situation)I did not win in the interview ,in the court it has been postponed twice in a roud ,because the decision was not taken yet . I heva to do court one more time ,what are my options if i loose ,and what should i do ,because i really can`t go back Thank you very much in advance .

Hi ,i am in the united stades for 3 jears and 3 months now .I applied for assylum ,after i was here for more that one jear because that was the time that the situation changed in my country (my situation)I did not win in the interview ,in the court it has been postponed twice in a roud ,because the decision was not taken yet . I heva to do court one more time ,what are my options if i loose ,and what should i do ,because i really can`t go back Thank you very much in advance .

Comment

One is now in legal H1 status. But in the past
      one has worked illegally for 3 years. Will one green card I-485 application (employment based) be rejected?
      thanks

Comment

Working...
      X