any approval from MSC yet???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any approval from MSC yet???

has anyone gotten an approval yet from MSC, i was told mine was on the adjuicators desk last week, but i guess it must sit for a while cos my message hasnt changed yet on the status line yet

has anyone gotten an approval yet from MSC, i was told mine was on the adjuicators desk last week, but i guess it must sit for a while cos my message hasnt changed yet on the status line yet

Comment

Ano, how did you find out that your case was at the adjudicator's desk? Did you apply for V/EAD? I applied in March for V/EAD, got notice of action soon thereafter, had my fingerprints taken in April, and waiting ever since. I would appreicate your feedback if any.

Comment

i applied for a K-3 spousal non-immigrant visa, which had to be proccesed via chicago which subsequently went to missouri, my USC spouse contacted our congressman who gets us all our information also there is a status line which u can call 1-816-251-1824 it will ask you for your receipt number, once you key that all in it will give you your status, but if you havent already done so, contact your congressmans office, they should be able to find out more than we can

Comment

Ano, thanks much.

Comment

Sent I-129F to MSC - receipt date April 26, 2002

Approval date August 19, 2002.

Comment

Working...
            X