Suggestion to my american friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to my american friends

It appears that anti-immigrant sentiment is on rise in the US. I am a bit disturbed by it. So, let me express my feelings and thoughts in this forum.

It's alright for US to try to protect itself. US is attacked and feels fear of further attack. But the root problem is not addressed and superficial things are done.

I am America's friend, truly. My humble suggestion are:
    Find the root cause of the problem. Americans feel they are hated or their lifestyle is hated. That's very wrong conclusion. People all over the world like Amreican life style many times although there are many things they do not like to adopt in their life. To like American life style does not mean they need to like Gay/Lesbian culture, Jerry Springer's show type culture or dysfunctional American family system.

I think that Americans need to correct their foreign policy. Majority of the Americans do not care what their foreign policy is. They do not feel the need to care it. And it is brining them problems. Jews have haijacked US foreign policy. It's my belief.

Dear Amreican fellows, you wake up and warn your government to adopt a balanced international relation. Communism is gone and new enemy in the form of Moslem fundamentalism is arising. It is more powerful than communism because it can work using your own citizens against you. It is a threat to Moslems too, to Hindus too, and to Buddhists too and to America the most.

Your profiling attempt is understandable. But that does not work. As you know your citizens are found attempting attacking against you.

Rest of the world wants US to lead in a really leader's way. Please have consistency in your foreign policy. Or else face the consequence. Because many people are too unforgiving. I'm sorry, but it's a fact in an individual's life too.

when you talk about non compliance of UN resolution by Iraq, please be ready to answer what you did to Israel when it again and again did not comply UN resolution. If you fear from the weapons of mass destruction of Iraq, be ready to understand how the Middle Easterns feel from the weapons of mass destruction of Isarel ( Rest of the world thinks that Israel is doing this all because of your backing. Remember, how many times you vetoed in UN when UN brought resolutions about Israel).

Rest of the world is not too ignorant of what Aemrica is doing. Ignorants are your own citizens who do not care what their leaders are doing with the rest of the world.

Humilty, honesty and generoisty (if you can) are the only ultimate ways to make others your friends. Most American people have these values. Unfortunately, it is not reflected in your foreign policy. People in policy making or media like the Fox news channel, do not have this humility. They don't have the skill to make friends. They are rather making enemies. I worked as a higher level bureaucrat in a developing country (you use the word "third world" to express your attitude to Poor countries). I found American diplomats/ representatives very haughty. And it's not only my experience. Many bureaucrats from other countries shared this experience to me.

People like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity in Fox news channel want to abominate against immigrants and love to blame immigrants for all problems of their lives. They abominate against the Black americans, against the democrats and so on. This kind of attitude only increases enemity and you will be more vulnerable not only from outside but inside too. Please don't let it be so. discourage people who do not speak kind and loving words.

Just say, "immigrants, we would love to invite you to america, but sorry, we have limitations. We have our problems". Reflect this kind of attitude in your policy by adopting consistent immigration policy. Cubans are all okay, Haitians are not okay. It's not consistent. Your asylum policy is too hypocritical. You better close the door of asylum rather than giving false hope and showing hypocrisy. Your law may define many things okay, but immigrants do not need to know what your law says. What they care is "consistency". Change your laws and make them more consistent.

Immigrants are abusing your generosity many times. But be consistent in your immigration policy too. When you use foreigners you say "immigration brings diversity, multicultarlism and it is American tradition. We need to promote immigration for our competitiveness in the 21st century."
    When you don't like them, you make human kinds the "aliens", "illegals". A human kind is not an "alien" or "illegal" ever. Yes, your law may say them "out of status".

By the way, know this fact: your 6 dollars an hour workers will produce 6 dollars an hour workers. For higher skill, you will always need to depend on the skills of foreigners. That means you will have to use the investment of others for your progress to continue. That means you will never get rid of immigrants. So, it is a "soul searching" time for Americans.

When I am writing these words, I remember many of my American friends and students and I feel for them. And my suggestion, if you don't mind, is do correct your foreign policy first. It will correct many many of your problems with foreigners.

You are nice but many times too emotional, arrogant too. Good suggestions are so unbearable to you many times for many of you. Like it or not, I am expressing here at least. I have many things to tell you. Just wait.

It appears that anti-immigrant sentiment is on rise in the US. I am a bit disturbed by it. So, let me express my feelings and thoughts in this forum.

It's alright for US to try to protect itself. US is attacked and feels fear of further attack. But the root problem is not addressed and superficial things are done.

I am America's friend, truly. My humble suggestion are:
    Find the root cause of the problem. Americans feel they are hated or their lifestyle is hated. That's very wrong conclusion. People all over the world like Amreican life style many times although there are many things they do not like to adopt in their life. To like American life style does not mean they need to like Gay/Lesbian culture, Jerry Springer's show type culture or dysfunctional American family system.

I think that Americans need to correct their foreign policy. Majority of the Americans do not care what their foreign policy is. They do not feel the need to care it. And it is brining them problems. Jews have haijacked US foreign policy. It's my belief.

Dear Amreican fellows, you wake up and warn your government to adopt a balanced international relation. Communism is gone and new enemy in the form of Moslem fundamentalism is arising. It is more powerful than communism because it can work using your own citizens against you. It is a threat to Moslems too, to Hindus too, and to Buddhists too and to America the most.

Your profiling attempt is understandable. But that does not work. As you know your citizens are found attempting attacking against you.

Rest of the world wants US to lead in a really leader's way. Please have consistency in your foreign policy. Or else face the consequence. Because many people are too unforgiving. I'm sorry, but it's a fact in an individual's life too.

when you talk about non compliance of UN resolution by Iraq, please be ready to answer what you did to Israel when it again and again did not comply UN resolution. If you fear from the weapons of mass destruction of Iraq, be ready to understand how the Middle Easterns feel from the weapons of mass destruction of Isarel ( Rest of the world thinks that Israel is doing this all because of your backing. Remember, how many times you vetoed in UN when UN brought resolutions about Israel).

Rest of the world is not too ignorant of what Aemrica is doing. Ignorants are your own citizens who do not care what their leaders are doing with the rest of the world.

Humilty, honesty and generoisty (if you can) are the only ultimate ways to make others your friends. Most American people have these values. Unfortunately, it is not reflected in your foreign policy. People in policy making or media like the Fox news channel, do not have this humility. They don't have the skill to make friends. They are rather making enemies. I worked as a higher level bureaucrat in a developing country (you use the word "third world" to express your attitude to Poor countries). I found American diplomats/ representatives very haughty. And it's not only my experience. Many bureaucrats from other countries shared this experience to me.

People like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity in Fox news channel want to abominate against immigrants and love to blame immigrants for all problems of their lives. They abominate against the Black americans, against the democrats and so on. This kind of attitude only increases enemity and you will be more vulnerable not only from outside but inside too. Please don't let it be so. discourage people who do not speak kind and loving words.

Just say, "immigrants, we would love to invite you to america, but sorry, we have limitations. We have our problems". Reflect this kind of attitude in your policy by adopting consistent immigration policy. Cubans are all okay, Haitians are not okay. It's not consistent. Your asylum policy is too hypocritical. You better close the door of asylum rather than giving false hope and showing hypocrisy. Your law may define many things okay, but immigrants do not need to know what your law says. What they care is "consistency". Change your laws and make them more consistent.

Immigrants are abusing your generosity many times. But be consistent in your immigration policy too. When you use foreigners you say "immigration brings diversity, multicultarlism and it is American tradition. We need to promote immigration for our competitiveness in the 21st century."
    When you don't like them, you make human kinds the "aliens", "illegals". A human kind is not an "alien" or "illegal" ever. Yes, your law may say them "out of status".

By the way, know this fact: your 6 dollars an hour workers will produce 6 dollars an hour workers. For higher skill, you will always need to depend on the skills of foreigners. That means you will have to use the investment of others for your progress to continue. That means you will never get rid of immigrants. So, it is a "soul searching" time for Americans.

When I am writing these words, I remember many of my American friends and students and I feel for them. And my suggestion, if you don't mind, is do correct your foreign policy first. It will correct many many of your problems with foreigners.

You are nice but many times too emotional, arrogant too. Good suggestions are so unbearable to you many times for many of you. Like it or not, I am expressing here at least. I have many things to tell you. Just wait.

Comment

no comment.

Comment

Does anyone out there need some "lawn fertilizer"?? There's quite a pile of it right here. "FOX NEWS" FAIR, BALANCED AND UNAFRAID.. THE BEST NEWS ON T.V. TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
        X