please mohan help or anyone else..thank youuuuuuu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please mohan help or anyone else..thank youuuuuuu

I applied for ASO via marriage in 1992 but abandoned the case...filed but never went back to INS cause i had to go back to my country for some urgent reasons...
    i want to file again via marriage again...will the ins find out about my first case even if i never had a SSN and i am having a new passport now ??
    the filing is done in 2 different states.
    thank you

I applied for ASO via marriage in 1992 but abandoned the case...filed but never went back to INS cause i had to go back to my country for some urgent reasons...
    i want to file again via marriage again...will the ins find out about my first case even if i never had a SSN and i am having a new passport now ??
    the filing is done in 2 different states.
    thank you

Comment

during you AOS stage, leaving the US = abandoning the application (i-129F). abondoning doesnt have consequences of future immigration benefits. you will simply lose you application fee and your previous approval if it ever came after you left will be void. you will simply apply again. they will find out and wouth request some clarification or probably not. i dont see any problem.

Comment

THANK YOU

I applied again but this time with a different person i am married to for 2 years now...and when filing i did not mention my first marriage because my first marriage was cancelled right after i filed and left the country.

Comment

Working...
        X