waiver timelines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiver timelines

Just out of curiousity, since we are going to submit our waivers (I-212 and I-601) one week from Monday. Does anyone have any actual ideas about current processing times?

We have been quoted everything from 6 months to 2 years.

If anyone has any personal knwoledge about either (or both) of these waivers, I would REALLY appreciate a response.

I have this bizarre idea of trying to figure out what to do for the next few years of my life, and a lot of this depends on these time lines (although I know that no time line is guaranteed).

Just out of curiousity, since we are going to submit our waivers (I-212 and I-601) one week from Monday. Does anyone have any actual ideas about current processing times?

We have been quoted everything from 6 months to 2 years.

If anyone has any personal knwoledge about either (or both) of these waivers, I would REALLY appreciate a response.

I have this bizarre idea of trying to figure out what to do for the next few years of my life, and a lot of this depends on these time lines (although I know that no time line is guaranteed).

Comment

WELL spouse everything depends on the approval..if they approve yr waiver then it takes 6 months..I mean if you submit yr waiver 601 you will hear from the INS within 6 months telling you if they approved it or if you need more proofs for hardship...if they deny it then you have to re-submitt again and it can take forever..I am working on my 3 rd waivers and it's been going on for 3 years...
      but things are different from one case to another..so don't loose hope and good luck.

Comment

Thanks Well!!!!! I am glad to hear that we should hear something at least within six months. You don't happen to know by any chance if approvals are ever issued for the first waiver application...

Comment

Working...
        X