MR MORALES or Mr PASSI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR MORALES or Mr PASSI

I do not know if you remember me but i need help with this issue. I got marry with my girlfriend last weekend and filling out my applications i checked that i have to indicate if i am working right now. I overstayed my visa and i was not supposed to work during this time...what can i do? do i have to put it on the application?...this is for my adjustment of status procedures....please let me know..i do not want to lie...i want to do everything according to the INS laws

I do not know if you remember me but i need help with this issue. I got marry with my girlfriend last weekend and filling out my applications i checked that i have to indicate if i am working right now. I overstayed my visa and i was not supposed to work during this time...what can i do? do i have to put it on the application?...this is for my adjustment of status procedures....please let me know..i do not want to lie...i want to do everything according to the INS laws

Comment

Mr. Morales says is a lawyer. Not so the Indian you call Mr. Passi.

Comment

This makes no sense!

Comment

HAHAHA

Comment

So is Mr. Morales a lawyer?

Comment

Mr. Passi has never claimed he is not a lawyer.

Comment

To a20008195 :

You are working, so you must mention that you are working. You need not tell a lie.

I have never claimed that I am Attorney. It is true that Mr. Morales is a reputed Immigration Attorney.

Good luck to everybody.

Comment

Working...
                X