• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing

testing

testing

Comment

Hi can anyone help me? I am spouse (yes, the original). For some reason I could no longer log on, so I re-registered. Unfortunately, my finger hit the enter button at the wrong time and my display name now reads pouse...

Does anyone know how I can correct this?

Thanks!

Comment

LOL! oops, sorry....lol Seriously, the reason you had to reregister is probably because they started requiring email addresses. As far as changing your ID will it not let you go in and just retype it? If not, if you have another email address maybe you could just reregister using it and typing in the S this time.

Comment

unfortunately, I cannot change it, and I can't re-register again... it keeps telling me that someone already has the name spouse (oh irony)

and I am not sure where to send an e-mail

but thanks for your response!

Comment

It's okay, pouse! We'll keep in mind that your name is SPOUSE, okay? Have a nice day, Spouse!
            Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Hi Spouse,
              Juat send an email to the administrator and they will change the name for you.
              Take care.

Comment

Sorry for my complete ignorance, but what is the administrators e-mail, or where exactly can I find it posted?

Thanks!!

Comment

At the bottom of this page it says "contact us". I've emailed that before and gotten response. Have you tried going into "spouse" ID and putting in email address? You probably have but just in case thought I'd mention it...

Comment

Stay Pouse! I chuckle everytime I see it, and it brightens my day.

Comment

Katscab, I do too but it's so hard for my mind to remember that I'm supposed to think SPOUSE even though it says POUSE.

Comment

I like Pouse too! It sounds cute!! But if it really disturbes Spouse, then I'll keep in mind that it's spouse! okay? :/
                        Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Oh dear things have become so much more complicated now... I had no idea that the name pouse would be so popular!!!

Perhaps I should set up a poll to see what name best suits me...

hehehehehe

Thanks for all the feedback!

Comment

Working...
                          X