Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOHAN, MY LAWYER SAYS IF I CANCEL ASYLUM INTERVIEW THEY ARE GOING TO REMOVE FROM THE COUNTRY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOHAN, MY LAWYER SAYS IF I CANCEL ASYLUM INTERVIEW THEY ARE GOING TO REMOVE FROM THE COUNTRY

IS THAT TRUE? MY SITUATION IS : I FILED FOR F1 VISA AND AT THE SAME TIME FOR ASYLUM. I HAVE NOT GET THE VISA YET. THE COLLEGE SAYS I CAN STUDY NOW AND WAIT FOR MY VISA. I CHANGED MY MIND REGARDING THE ASYLUM CASE. THE LAWYER INSISTS THAT THEY WILL REMOVE ME FROM THE COUNTRY IF I CANCEL THE INTERVIEW. COULD YOU CLARIFY THIS , PLEASE?
    REGARDS

IS THAT TRUE? MY SITUATION IS : I FILED FOR F1 VISA AND AT THE SAME TIME FOR ASYLUM. I HAVE NOT GET THE VISA YET. THE COLLEGE SAYS I CAN STUDY NOW AND WAIT FOR MY VISA. I CHANGED MY MIND REGARDING THE ASYLUM CASE. THE LAWYER INSISTS THAT THEY WILL REMOVE ME FROM THE COUNTRY IF I CANCEL THE INTERVIEW. COULD YOU CLARIFY THIS , PLEASE?
    REGARDS

Comment

Yes.

Comment

if your PA application is withdrawn and you have no f1 either then you will be out status and you are deportable. you are under deportation proceding right noe because you file Pa application. InS will not deport you unless the IJ/officer make any decision on the PA case.

Comment

Working...
        X