With Drawing I-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Drawing I-485

Hello: i have I-140 and I-485 in process. After returning from New Zealand a few days ago (my home country), i have decided now to return to my family and friends, it was a hard decision for both my husband and me but we both know its a good one. My question is, will we get our filing fees back, how does it work, how do we withdraw. Does the employer withdraw I-140 and since we prepared and mailed our I-485, must we do it. please advise........much appreciated

Hello: i have I-140 and I-485 in process. After returning from New Zealand a few days ago (my home country), i have decided now to return to my family and friends, it was a hard decision for both my husband and me but we both know its a good one. My question is, will we get our filing fees back, how does it work, how do we withdraw. Does the employer withdraw I-140 and since we prepared and mailed our I-485, must we do it. please advise........much appreciated

Comment

Unfortunately fees paid to the BCIS are non-refundable. You will not get it back. If you want to withdraw your petition, just write letter to the BCIS and inform them of your intention to withdaw your petitions and inform them of a date when you plan to leave the United States.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X