political Assylum-PENDING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• political Assylum-PENDING

Hi, Can any body help me. I have my assylum case pending with BIA. In the meanwhile I have fallen in love with US citizen & intend to marry her soon. Is it possible that she can file family petition for me while my assylum case is pending or I should withdraw my assylum application first & then file family petition or I should wait till out come of my assylum appeal & then proceed with family petition? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Hi, Can any body help me. I have my assylum case pending with BIA. In the meanwhile I have fallen in love with US citizen & intend to marry her soon. Is it possible that she can file family petition for me while my assylum case is pending or I should withdraw my assylum application first & then file family petition or I should wait till out come of my assylum appeal & then proceed with family petition? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Go get married first.

James

Comment

How did you get into the US at the first place ? With or witout VISA ?

James

Comment

Hi James, THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. I ENTERED ON B1/B2 VISA & I AM STILL IN STATUS. I HAVE CURRENT WORK AUTHORIZATION.

Comment

It is a good strategy to marry your US citizen friend now.The question is whether both of you are prepared to have this marriage as it is not because of the greencard but because of ....LOVE.
            Best of ****!

Comment

Sorry it should be best of luck, not best of ****.Oh my God, it is not what your thinking guys it is purely typo error as the letter u and i are very very close...

Comment

HA HA HA ! ^_^ Ok...Since you came in legally, you're in a good shape. Get married first then file all the applications you need (I-130, I-485)

James

Comment

HI,JAMES & BUGSBY THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR VALUABLE ADVISES.GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

Comment

Marry your citizen girlfriend ASAP - if you wait until they deny your asylum application to marry her, they will not believe you anymore that you had a bona fide marriage!

Comment

First question, how are you still in status, if you have an asylum case pending??? In any event, you can get married, file the I130 wait for the approval and then file the approval and 1485 to the BIA. This is a motion to remand to the Immigration Judge for the purposes of adjustment of status

Comment

Working...
                      X