Very URGENT.Any Input would be very helpful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very URGENT.Any Input would be very helpful

I applied for Greencard (Married to USC)in kansas local office(my husband lives there) in AUG 2002
    and got an interview letter for finger prints in Sep 8th 2002.I went for finger prints in California immd (sep02).I am still waiting for my interview.I called Nebrska service center yesetrday, they said they havent received the file(i-485)and they will take 6 months to process. what should i do??

I applied for Greencard (Married to USC)in kansas local office(my husband lives there) in AUG 2002
    and got an interview letter for finger prints in Sep 8th 2002.I went for finger prints in California immd (sep02).I am still waiting for my interview.I called Nebrska service center yesetrday, they said they havent received the file(i-485)and they will take 6 months to process. what should i do??

Comment

Its early for I-485 interview. you should wait for file to be transfered. check back the status after another two months. If Still you fole is not transferred then send a copy of I-485 with the fees paid and Include the I-130 approval too.
      Good luck.

Comment

I was told the whole process is only 180 days.whom to send i-485.I dont have approval notice of i-130

Comment

Thanks Mohan

Comment

Priya,
            Is that I-130 applied on your behalf? Whats that mean you applied for Green card?
            If you married to USC then, Petition have to be filled on your behalf, and when Petition is approved then Visa priority date and visa should be immediatly available to go for AOS. Finger printing just go along for security reason. If you don,t have Visa Petition filled/approved then you have long way to go..

Comment

Working...
            X