Remove of condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove of condition

I need to file for remove of condition in next month, Please let me know what Form # are I need to fillup.(I mean G-325 OR ..... )Your Kind response will be highly appreciate.GOD BLESS YOU.
    Jamil

I need to file for remove of condition in next month, Please let me know what Form # are I need to fillup.(I mean G-325 OR ..... )Your Kind response will be highly appreciate.GOD BLESS YOU.
    Jamil

Comment

Jamil

could you please tell me why someone needs to fill for remove of condition?

thanks

Comment

I am married to USC and they issued me conditional Green card for 2 years and told i have to file for remove of condition within last 90 days of 2nd year. So i want to know what kinds of forms i have to fillup.

Comment

Jamil,

Check BCIS official website. They'll guide you what to do .

Comment

For removal of condition, you need to fill out i-751 form. And then wait for at least 1 year for permanent green card. Right now current processing time is 12/1/2001. That is who ever files before that, they are getting permanent green card so you can guess waiting period.

Comment

For removal of condition, you need to fill out i-751 form. And then wait for at least 1 year for permanent green card. Right now current processing time is 12/1/2001 (Vermont). That means who ever filed before 12/1/01, they are getting permanent green card so you can guess waiting period. Mean while you need to get your passport stamped every year.

Comment

Working...
              X