N-400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400

I WAS INTERVIEW BY INS 5 MONTHS AGO FOR US CITIZENSHIP.EVERYTHING WENT WELL DURING THE INTERVIEW AND AFTER, THE EXAMINER TOLD ME THEY WILL REVIEW MY APPLICATION.I THINK 5 MONTHS IS TOO LONG.I KNOW FRIENDS WHOSE RESPONSE FROM INS DID NOT TAKE THAT LONG.AT THIS POINT WHAT SHOULD I DO, FRIENDS.OH! BY THE WAY, I WENT TO INS OFFICE TO ENQUIRE AND I WAS TOLD MY APPLICATION IS STILL PENDING.THAT'S IT MEANS THERE IS A RED FLAG ON MY FILE WHICH I DID NOT KNOW.INFACT I AM GETTING WORRIED NOW.FRIENDS IN THIS ROOM,PLEASE YOUR SUGGESTION OR ADVICE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I WAS INTERVIEW BY INS 5 MONTHS AGO FOR US CITIZENSHIP.EVERYTHING WENT WELL DURING THE INTERVIEW AND AFTER, THE EXAMINER TOLD ME THEY WILL REVIEW MY APPLICATION.I THINK 5 MONTHS IS TOO LONG.I KNOW FRIENDS WHOSE RESPONSE FROM INS DID NOT TAKE THAT LONG.AT THIS POINT WHAT SHOULD I DO, FRIENDS.OH! BY THE WAY, I WENT TO INS OFFICE TO ENQUIRE AND I WAS TOLD MY APPLICATION IS STILL PENDING.THAT'S IT MEANS THERE IS A RED FLAG ON MY FILE WHICH I DID NOT KNOW.INFACT I AM GETTING WORRIED NOW.FRIENDS IN THIS ROOM,PLEASE YOUR SUGGESTION OR ADVICE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Comment

Working...
    X