How to travel with AP.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to travel with AP.

Hi everyone, I hope somebody can share their knowledge with me.

I am married to an USC and I have a pending AOS. I applied for AP and EAD and I have traveled to Mexico and returned without trouble with the AP. On the I-94 the stamp says "AOS, paroled till <date>". The same stamp is on the AP paperwork. However, the officer did not stamp anything directly into the passport.

Now my questions:
    1) Am I correct that when I leave the country (travel to europe), I give up the I-94 before I leave? I am assuming that upon return, I'll show my AP papers and I will receive a new I-94.

2) Also, if I go on a trip to Mexico, do I keep the I-94 or do I give it up before leaving?

3) Has anybody experience with AP papers and airline travel? My concern is that airline employees won't know what AP is and create problems.

Thanks for your help, any shared experiences are appreciated,
    Marc

Hi everyone, I hope somebody can share their knowledge with me.

I am married to an USC and I have a pending AOS. I applied for AP and EAD and I have traveled to Mexico and returned without trouble with the AP. On the I-94 the stamp says "AOS, paroled till <date>". The same stamp is on the AP paperwork. However, the officer did not stamp anything directly into the passport.

Now my questions:
    1) Am I correct that when I leave the country (travel to europe), I give up the I-94 before I leave? I am assuming that upon return, I'll show my AP papers and I will receive a new I-94.

2) Also, if I go on a trip to Mexico, do I keep the I-94 or do I give it up before leaving?

3) Has anybody experience with AP papers and airline travel? My concern is that airline employees won't know what AP is and create problems.

Thanks for your help, any shared experiences are appreciated,
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X