Deportation - Come back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation - Come back?

I'm a conditional resident married a beautiful USC girl and i have one USC kid. Last mounth i got a "aggravated felony" trouble (used pills without prescription - DEA) and as i now i'm gonna be deportated and wait for 10 years to come back to U.S. My wife and kid gonna live with me and my origin county!

Now, let's put that history 10 years later. That's is my question: Can i come back to the U.S. after those 10 years.

I heard you can't. Means i NEVER can cabe back to the US and me and my US family gonna live forever in my country???

(sorry about my poor english) - Please, help me!

I'm a conditional resident married a beautiful USC girl and i have one USC kid. Last mounth i got a "aggravated felony" trouble (used pills without prescription - DEA) and as i now i'm gonna be deportated and wait for 10 years to come back to U.S. My wife and kid gonna live with me and my origin county!

Now, let's put that history 10 years later. That's is my question: Can i come back to the U.S. after those 10 years.

I heard you can't. Means i NEVER can cabe back to the US and me and my US family gonna live forever in my country???

(sorry about my poor english) - Please, help me!

Comment

Hi no promises, but I have heard that after the 3/10 bar expires it is not too difficult to return.

Comment

once you are deported, the only way you can come is with permission of the Attorney General
        Good luck

Comment

With an "aggravated felony" conviction you would be barred for life from re-entering the U.S. as the law stands at present (and for the past 7+ yrs or so).

I don't know of any relief from this bar other than if you could re-open your case if there was any mistakes in criminal procedure, or if you obtain an executive pardon from the governour of the state the crime took place or from the U.S. president (don't count on any such general amnesty for the time being, though!)

As a first time drug conviction you may qualify for the "first offender program", but I don't think that would be applicable if it's a felony. Talk to a good immigration attorney, good luck!

Comment

What about Post Conviction Relief? Is it worth? Or is just loosing a lot of money and time?

Comment

to use pills without a prescription is not a crime, I believe, to forge a prescription to get pills is a 4th class felony. I'm not sure what you're talking about, and where you got the definition "aggravated felony" for your crime, since you are not saying that you have already been plaved in deportation proceedings. A little bit of clarification is needed.

Comment

Working...
              X