Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received green card and wants to move home for a while.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received green card and wants to move home for a while.

Hello.
    My wife is a British citizen and has been with me in the states for just over a year and a half. She got her green card back in September and recently we have been discussing moving to the U.K. for an un-determined length of time. Our question is can we move to the U.K. and re-enter the states for her immigration appointments without her losing her status? I hope that question makes sense! We both would prefer if she had both her U.S. and British citizenship if that's possible. Thank you.

Hello.
    My wife is a British citizen and has been with me in the states for just over a year and a half. She got her green card back in September and recently we have been discussing moving to the U.K. for an un-determined length of time. Our question is can we move to the U.K. and re-enter the states for her immigration appointments without her losing her status? I hope that question makes sense! We both would prefer if she had both her U.S. and British citizenship if that's possible. Thank you.

Comment

You can stay out of US for six months without permision and upto two years with permision. More then that you loose your status.

Comment

Working...
      X