Help:SSN, Working permit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help:SSN, Working permit

Hello everyone! I just have a question. My wife is Canadian workin here in Pennsylvania as a doctor. I'm permanent resident in Canada but right now I live with my wife in US. My wife is on H1B Visa and I was granted on dependent H4 Visa which allows me to stay in the States up to 2005 but I have no right to work. I really don't understand why would they let me into US for a couple years without a chance to work but...
    I have a question, which I would be very grateful if enyone could answer.
    Is there any other way to get workin papers and SSN except sponsorship!
    For instance. We are expecting a child (which will be born here in US) and I've been told that there might be a chance for instance to get a workind papers after beby is born so I can support my child together with my wife.
    If not then is there any other way to obtain these papers except sponsorship.
    Please help!!!!

Hello everyone! I just have a question. My wife is Canadian workin here in Pennsylvania as a doctor. I'm permanent resident in Canada but right now I live with my wife in US. My wife is on H1B Visa and I was granted on dependent H4 Visa which allows me to stay in the States up to 2005 but I have no right to work. I really don't understand why would they let me into US for a couple years without a chance to work but...
    I have a question, which I would be very grateful if enyone could answer.
    Is there any other way to get workin papers and SSN except sponsorship!
    For instance. We are expecting a child (which will be born here in US) and I've been told that there might be a chance for instance to get a workind papers after beby is born so I can support my child together with my wife.
    If not then is there any other way to obtain these papers except sponsorship.
    Please help!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X