need info , HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info , HELP

hello, I need to know, who is the INS Director?
    I was at the INS detention center today and i was told to write a letter to the DIRECTOR OF INS.
    Can anyone help with this. I also need to know how i can get a adress on the INS DIRECTOR. Please if you have any information, help me , I am desperate. THANK YOU

hello, I need to know, who is the INS Director?
    I was at the INS detention center today and i was told to write a letter to the DIRECTOR OF INS.
    Can anyone help with this. I also need to know how i can get a adress on the INS DIRECTOR. Please if you have any information, help me , I am desperate. THANK YOU

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

You should have asked what they meant right there. They nigh have meant the director of the regional office, or the INS commissioner. What you can do, you can contact the legal service in your place and find out. Or, you can go to the Department of Justice web site. They have a ton of contact numbers there including ins. So, you can call somebody and aske the same question.

to the Guest: why are you even coming here to this forum? Do not you have something else to do? If you do not want to help people who need advice stay out of here, go do something productive

Comment

To deconstructer:

Formerly Fussy:
          Was that humor???

Comment

When someone tells you to write to the Director what they are really saying is "Your screwed and if you don't like it go ahead and complain - we don't care". You can certainly find out who the Director is and what their mailing address is from the INS website. But keep in mind that your letter will be treated as a general gripe and will not likely result in any action on your case. But if it makes you feel better, you do have a right to send such a letter...

Good Luck

Comment

do you think i have a chance of keeping the oldman here?

Comment

Working...
              X