Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Act (Lulac) Interview Notice

Hi Mike:
    While I was writting the previous post, my lawyer fax me my Interview Notice which is July 1st 2003 in NYC.
    Notice says to bring two color photographs, passport, EAD and unlawfull status prior to January 1, 1982 and May 4, 1988.
    I am very nurvas about the future outcome of my Interview.

Hi Mike:
    While I was writting the previous post, my lawyer fax me my Interview Notice which is July 1st 2003 in NYC.
    Notice says to bring two color photographs, passport, EAD and unlawfull status prior to January 1, 1982 and May 4, 1988.
    I am very nurvas about the future outcome of my Interview.

Comment

Rafi, when you apply in 2002 april, you did not provided the evidence of your are staying here illegally since 1982?. What kind of paper work you provided when you filed the application?. Please share. Do you have a passport or not?. If they ask you to bring Pictures they may approve your Green Card.

Thanks
      Mike

Comment

Yes, I was submitted a job letter from the place I used to work and few letters with my application and last 14 years tax returns.
        I am planning to collect some letters about my proof during those days from the people who used to know me.

Comment

Hi! Rafi,
          Collect letters from your friends about your Moral character and also you are here since 1982.

Good luck

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X