change company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change company

I am from India, a company sporsed me h1b , then i came with the H1B of the company, but after i entered the US and saw company situation I dont want to work in there anymore, too uncomfortable, i decided to not go to the company to work.. if i dont go to the company to work for ONE day, , can i still have been in the valid status ?

or i have to cancel the H1B first, , if i cancel it, how long time can I be legally stay here to look for another job? have such rule that allow the employee not work the first company one day , then change to second company and it is the first company sporsed him H1B come to the US ?

I am from India, a company sporsed me h1b , then i came with the H1B of the company, but after i entered the US and saw company situation I dont want to work in there anymore, too uncomfortable, i decided to not go to the company to work.. if i dont go to the company to work for ONE day, , can i still have been in the valid status ?

or i have to cancel the H1B first, , if i cancel it, how long time can I be legally stay here to look for another job? have such rule that allow the employee not work the first company one day , then change to second company and it is the first company sporsed him H1B come to the US ?

Comment

If i dont change to second company neither,nor work in the first company, I just stay like this, do i volilate what law? will it have a bad influence for apply GC in future? and in future will INS find that I didnt work in the company at all ?

Comment

Working...
      X