Illegal alien with us baby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal alien with us baby

I am awaiting a court hearing for possible deportation. I was investigated and found to be in violation of immigration law because I left my american husband and failed to notify INS (they are also saying that I committed marriage fraud). I have a 1 year old, not by my husband but by another american citizen. I am in family court with the father because he is trying to deny parentage. After testing is done on the baby, me and the father (and it will be proved that he is the father), will I be entitled to child support even though I am here illegally ? What happens if I am deported, will I still get the money?

I am awaiting a court hearing for possible deportation. I was investigated and found to be in violation of immigration law because I left my american husband and failed to notify INS (they are also saying that I committed marriage fraud). I have a 1 year old, not by my husband but by another american citizen. I am in family court with the father because he is trying to deny parentage. After testing is done on the baby, me and the father (and it will be proved that he is the father), will I be entitled to child support even though I am here illegally ? What happens if I am deported, will I still get the money?

Comment

Wait for Mohan or Umesh Passi to respond to you...THEY are the best advisors here so far...although Mohan most likely won't be available til Monday...

Comment

no,go back to your country and get a job

Comment

It is not that obvious that this is a fake thread, kk, so ...

Comment

Working...
          X