Vietnam Fiance timelines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam Fiance timelines

Hi, our fiance visa application was approved on Nov 18th. My fiance is in vietnam. So far no word from the consulate there in saigon and they did send me a reply to my email and told me that as soon as they get the original application from the VSC they will advise my fiance. They said it could be 6-8 weeks before they get it.

Question: Are any of the delays in getting the visa once approved I've read about in China applying to Vietnam?

2) Would it be reasonable to think I could have her home in the USA by march, 2003?

3) Does anyone else have any recent experince with this in Vietnam?

Thank you a lot for any replies.

Hi, our fiance visa application was approved on Nov 18th. My fiance is in vietnam. So far no word from the consulate there in saigon and they did send me a reply to my email and told me that as soon as they get the original application from the VSC they will advise my fiance. They said it could be 6-8 weeks before they get it.

Question: Are any of the delays in getting the visa once approved I've read about in China applying to Vietnam?

2) Would it be reasonable to think I could have her home in the USA by march, 2003?

3) Does anyone else have any recent experince with this in Vietnam?

Thank you a lot for any replies.

Comment

I think(guess) there is special rule for vietnam regarding visa. I think its on hold. check the web site, i,m not sure.

Comment

Hi there,

You say on hold and check the website. Which website? Please let me know and thanks.

Comment

I just checked . its not vietnam, Its for burma.. My mistake.. sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X