Americans are stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans are stupid

All of Americans I have met were stupid - they want to paid just for being American. US stinks and is a dirty country and with most of Americans we can nothing to talk about.
    Roman empire collapsed,
    Turkish empire collapsed,
    Soviet empire collapsed and
    American empire will collapse and the first signs of that are visible everywhere.

All of Americans I have met were stupid - they want to paid just for being American. US stinks and is a dirty country and with most of Americans we can nothing to talk about.
    Roman empire collapsed,
    Turkish empire collapsed,
    Soviet empire collapsed and
    American empire will collapse and the first signs of that are visible everywhere.

Comment

OOOOOOOh, Vivek, you are so smart and I am so dumb. Vivek = genius historian. All Hail Vivek!

Comment

Listen up ****s! If you don't like America and its people, then why the f@*k did you come on to this site and write it down?? You don't have to like America, but if you look around before you actually "say" something, then you'll see this board is for people who like America, and those who want their lives to be better by being in America, and those who want other people's lives better as well. So, please leave this board, we're truly NOT interested on your thoughts! Just keep it to yourself! Something serious might've happened earlier in your life that led you to show off your humongous "talent" to websites, where it doesn't even fit. I'm sorry...go, see a psychologist, I'm sure they'll help you in someways....maybe they can put you in a padded room. Good luck...

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Americans hurt me, screwed up my GC, expired my visa, stole my money and I have a right to say that the Americans are piece of crap !

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience here. And I guess I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. I won't try to convince you otherwise, only offer a gentle reminder that in this country as well as probably every other country in the world there are people on both ends of the spectrum and everywhere between: good and bad, ignorant and wise, kind and cruel, bunglers and problem-solvers, rigid-minded and tolerant. I wish you the best.

Comment

yes americans are stupid,dont put up with there bull,go back to your country at once and be happy again

Comment

There are nice and mean people in all countries. You cannot say that Americans in general are stupid unless you have met and gotten to know every one, which is impossible. If you did not meet any Americans you liked, then perhaps it is better that your papers did not work out, since you wouldn't have been happy living here. A good rule of thumb would be this: If you do not like Americans, then you would not be happy living in America, because it is full of Americans :-) That is quite simple logic. Someone who is bothered by homosexuality wouldn't go hang out in a gay bar. :-)

Comment

The problem that I have no choice and I have to stay here between those idiots. They harbor me because I bring them profit. Americans retain 30% of my salary and it does not pay for me to go back to my country of birth. They screwed up my GC on purpose because I would leave them. Now I have become a slaver in US. What is better to be a wealthy slaver in US or a poor and free in my country? Of course being a wealthy slaver is better.

Comment

hmmm...I just looked up 'Vivek' in the dictionary and apparently it means "dumber than dogshit" in many languages.
                        Hey, if you are so unhappy and want to blame others because you are a dumb ***, just buy a plane ticket to that shithole country you came from. No one will object to your departure.

Comment

Did it ever occur to you that what happened to you is partly your fault? You seem to be blaming America for your troubles. If you are unhappy here, then leave. It's all up to you. You have the means to do that.

I am also from another country and I can tell you that living here is an opportunity. I have been treated with respect and dignity since I came here. I suppose it's a case to case basis.
                          You sound so bitter that maybe leaving would be better as oppose to staying here.

Goodluck!

Comment

Bang bang, you shot me down
                            Bang bang, I hit the ground
                            Bang bang, that awful sound
                            Bang bang, my baby shot me down

I was five and you were six
                            We rode on horses made of sticks
                            I wore black, you wore white
                            You would always win the fight

Seasons came and changed the time
                            I grew up, I called you mine
                            You would always laugh and say
                            Remember when we used to play

Music played and people sang
                            Just for me the church bells rang
                            After echoes from a gun
                            We both vowed that we'd be one
                            Now you're gone I don't know why
                            Sometimes I cry
                            You didn't say goodbye
                            You didn't take the time to lie

Comment

Stop whining. Get a good immigration attorney (you can't be stupid about this part Vivek...there are a lot of "immigration assistants", and even attorneys not worth their salt out there. Go through AILA, when you consult, ask about their track record in cases like yours) Straighten out your GC and status. No one can take from you what you don't wish to give them so take some steps to clean up your situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X