child case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child case

I am GC holder for almost five years. I want to apply for US citizienship and fill out N400. But I have kids from two women. One of them is my legal wife and lives in US . But second one is my girlfirend and lives in canada. Her child is also canadian.
    Currently I am filling out N400 application.
    My question is : how can I claim my child who is in Canada right now? During the interview, will I be asked why do the kids have different mothers?
    How does canadian the child become US citizien??
    Should I write the name of canadian woman in the form N400? She is not my wife.

I am GC holder for almost five years. I want to apply for US citizienship and fill out N400. But I have kids from two women. One of them is my legal wife and lives in US . But second one is my girlfirend and lives in canada. Her child is also canadian.
    Currently I am filling out N400 application.
    My question is : how can I claim my child who is in Canada right now? During the interview, will I be asked why do the kids have different mothers?
    How does canadian the child become US citizien??
    Should I write the name of canadian woman in the form N400? She is not my wife.

Comment

You just have to mention Child's name, place of birth etc. You must file copy of his Birth Certificate showing that you are father of the child.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X