• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embassy data

data saved with post

data saved with post

Comment

5 years hard copy. Electronic records of your application, though not the whole application, such as fingerprints, records checks, etc, are kept indefinately.

Comment

so that means your lies and fake documents are still in the system, waiting for you to try more lies and more fake papers again.

Comment

what is non immigrant intent

Comment

It looks like the Consulate or Embassy records can't be kept more than 3 years. It doesn't mention how long an electronic record is kept for:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87977.pdf

After that time the record would be transfered to KCC and ultimately ending up in the National Archives:

http://www.archives.gov/
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

please....go ahead...try to lie or bring fake papers again...they will bury you, dirtbag.

Comment

DOS destroys hard copy of NIV after five years. All the electronic aspects are stored indefinately. Trust me.

Comment

dele

Comment

they won't ever forget, douchebag. You are permanently marked as a liar. And you will be considered a liar every time you apply for a visa. Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year...it won't matter. But please...try again...with some new lies....

Comment

Operative words are "on post." All electronic records, such as criminal history/name check are kept indefinately.

Comment

To Most Americans YES!!! Common Sense.

To Others, They Live Lives of Lies and Deceit!
                        Sociopaths!!! Put too many and too much of the wrong spices in the pot, It spoils the soup!!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Prakash_NEED_Help:
                          That is true that they will save all the data in digital format and after 3 years they transfer it to archive but how do they identify the different answers made on application..
                          my situation is like this..
                          previously i had applied for non immigrant visa that time i got rejected with 214 B reason, now this time I m changing two answer in the DS 156 (previously it was willfuly ticked NO now correcting it with YES answer) .. how do they identify that difference this time n last time.do they verify difference between last application and current application at consulate??
                          suggest me what to do ??
                          any feedback greatly appreciated

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                          DOS destroys hard copy of NIV after five years. All the electronic aspects are stored indefinately. Trust me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's always best to be honest, Prakash. That way, you don't have to try and track the lies. Best of luck to you.

Comment

1---Can i file in advance waiver

Comment

Federale and others please do tell what is destroyed and what is kept.

Can anyone tell me how to get a copy of the is DS 146, 157, 158?

I am wondering if that is how my Ex husband will get his just due.

They see where he applied 3 times under a similiar name with same parents, then changed date of birth using the same parents who were here in the United States and he did not disclose.

Tell me what part of these forms are destroyed after 3 years and what portions go to archive. Be specific please if you can or know.

Pray, things aren't going well but I have to believe they will

Comment

Working...
                              X