Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acelaw, you should run for L.A. City Council!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acelaw, you should run for L.A. City Council!!

How about this, coming from one of the largest cities in the U.S. and with the amount of immigrants in L.A. here you go buddy.

Wow, sounds like deja vu, haven't I said this already.........

"City opposes immigration enforcement

Daily News

By Rick Orlov
    Staff Writer

Citing the threat to local control, the Los Angeles City Council came out Tuesday against a proposed federal law that would require police to enforce immigration laws.
    The 13-0 council vote came at the request of Councilman Dennis Zine, who is scheduled to testify today in Washington, D.C., against HR2671, the Clear Law Enforcement for Criminal Alien Removal Act."

go to lapd.net for the rest, I'm sure as hell not going to bore the rest of you with a lengthy cut and paste. (Take a hint acelaw, if somebody wants to read one of your "enlightening posts" they will go out of their way to read it!)

ACELAW AND/OR JANISS, WHY WOULD A CITY, WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO THIS!!?? Uh-oh, I hate saying I told you so but.....................

How about this, coming from one of the largest cities in the U.S. and with the amount of immigrants in L.A. here you go buddy.

Wow, sounds like deja vu, haven't I said this already.........

"City opposes immigration enforcement

Daily News

By Rick Orlov
    Staff Writer

Citing the threat to local control, the Los Angeles City Council came out Tuesday against a proposed federal law that would require police to enforce immigration laws.
    The 13-0 council vote came at the request of Councilman Dennis Zine, who is scheduled to testify today in Washington, D.C., against HR2671, the Clear Law Enforcement for Criminal Alien Removal Act."

go to lapd.net for the rest, I'm sure as hell not going to bore the rest of you with a lengthy cut and paste. (Take a hint acelaw, if somebody wants to read one of your "enlightening posts" they will go out of their way to read it!)

ACELAW AND/OR JANISS, WHY WOULD A CITY, WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO THIS!!?? Uh-oh, I hate saying I told you so but.....................

Comment

Working...
    X