EAD, SSN#, Drivers License, I-130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD, SSN#, Drivers License, I-130

Married, Temp Green Card, EAD, SSN, Driver's License all obtained. Trouble. INS finds immigr.misrepresented on filing,they write husband, asks him to sign withdrawl. He does. Divorce happens.
    Husb. never tells spouse about INS, he's upset at her for lying. Besides, she lied, cheated, stole, tried to get into his mother's accounts, was a pro con artist. She says he must sign false confession of false crimes, or she will "destroy him", have his 80 yr. old mother "thrown on street". She moves out. She gets lawyer, lawyer bankrupts husband, on orders from wife. Sues him and rejects and re-demands all motions and does this for one year, until he has one possession left, car. Her lawyer made husband re-file for divorce, repeat all motions and pleas, cost another 5000. He borrows to pay. Then, she sues for "support money". He borrows another 1400. to show in court. She and her lawyer walk away, never ask for money. Did it just to bleed husband. Then she re-demands all depositions, inventories, all over, again. Husband borrowed 15,000.,in all. Still no divorce. Her lawyer says, give her your last possession, your car, then she may give you a divorce. Husb. was in hospital with paralyze sezures, in Jan. Had sezure on highway, had to put on brakes, without seein road, do not remember much. Another sezure, today. Told lawyer, stop this. He said, you must give her whatever she wants, someone is paying her lawyer.
    You have no money. Give the car. Question. Car has no plates, no stickers, no ins. All these require valid driver's license. Is there anything, anyone can take away her license? INS never cancelled it. They told me they would just pull her Temp Green Card, and put her on ignore, never to respond to her her again. I do not know what they really did, or did not do, but an in investigator called me, and Enforcement sent me Petiton Withdrawl.
    I, and my lawyer, signed, mailed and faxed it, too. Her mother flew up from Venezuela, laughed at me in courthouse. She once told me, long distance from S.A., to sign false confession, surrender all my and my mother's money, send to S.A., and she had a courrier to take it to U.S., to give to her daughter. She said, then we will leave you alone, she said, "You do it, and God will give you double."
    Sorry to go on, like this. Wife's Driver.Licen. is good for more than 6 years. I will have no job, no car, and she has someone, somewhere, giving her money. She even had a baby, not mine. 10-4.

Married, Temp Green Card, EAD, SSN, Driver's License all obtained. Trouble. INS finds immigr.misrepresented on filing,they write husband, asks him to sign withdrawl. He does. Divorce happens.
    Husb. never tells spouse about INS, he's upset at her for lying. Besides, she lied, cheated, stole, tried to get into his mother's accounts, was a pro con artist. She says he must sign false confession of false crimes, or she will "destroy him", have his 80 yr. old mother "thrown on street". She moves out. She gets lawyer, lawyer bankrupts husband, on orders from wife. Sues him and rejects and re-demands all motions and does this for one year, until he has one possession left, car. Her lawyer made husband re-file for divorce, repeat all motions and pleas, cost another 5000. He borrows to pay. Then, she sues for "support money". He borrows another 1400. to show in court. She and her lawyer walk away, never ask for money. Did it just to bleed husband. Then she re-demands all depositions, inventories, all over, again. Husband borrowed 15,000.,in all. Still no divorce. Her lawyer says, give her your last possession, your car, then she may give you a divorce. Husb. was in hospital with paralyze sezures, in Jan. Had sezure on highway, had to put on brakes, without seein road, do not remember much. Another sezure, today. Told lawyer, stop this. He said, you must give her whatever she wants, someone is paying her lawyer.
    You have no money. Give the car. Question. Car has no plates, no stickers, no ins. All these require valid driver's license. Is there anything, anyone can take away her license? INS never cancelled it. They told me they would just pull her Temp Green Card, and put her on ignore, never to respond to her her again. I do not know what they really did, or did not do, but an in investigator called me, and Enforcement sent me Petiton Withdrawl.
    I, and my lawyer, signed, mailed and faxed it, too. Her mother flew up from Venezuela, laughed at me in courthouse. She once told me, long distance from S.A., to sign false confession, surrender all my and my mother's money, send to S.A., and she had a courrier to take it to U.S., to give to her daughter. She said, then we will leave you alone, she said, "You do it, and God will give you double."
    Sorry to go on, like this. Wife's Driver.Licen. is good for more than 6 years. I will have no job, no car, and she has someone, somewhere, giving her money. She even had a baby, not mine. 10-4.

Comment

I found more then I wanted to know.
      Once an illegal alien has a driver's license, in my state, the only provision to revoke it is felony conviction. It is not a crime for an illegal to have a DL. Or, she could lose her DL thru deportation and seizure of all id cards. Not gonna happen.
      The DL office said, by law, they must renew her license, as well.
      Finally, issuing a Notice to Appear, for the typical temp/perm resident ain't gonna happen.
      To get them in, is one thing, but they (INS)usually release on recognizance, without any bail, any card holder they bring in.
      Only a few are made to bond out. Most just ignore INS notices. My wife is here to stay.
      Let me say, my lawyer said in all his years, my wife is the worst, most disgusting miscarriage he ever saw. 10-4

Comment

Lawyer says if I can raise money for final divorce trial, she will have to appear. One last chance. If I can arrange it, I will have a
        Bureau Enforcement agent there, to take her into custody, at the courthouse. If, by some miracle, I can persuade them to hold her w/out bail, on grounds of risk to flight, then we can get her to the airport, and back to Venezuela.
        INS told me if that happens, they will classify her illeg. child as "able to travel", and send them both back. 10-4, out.

Comment

Last post. Went to my US Sen. Immig. liaison officer's office. They said my wife was low-priority, would make bail if arrested, and would never be detained as a flight risk. There was nothing to do. At least her perm. residen. was cx'd by BCES. Here is how my wife managed: she and her brother arrived '99.
          He was fleeing bank fraud in Caracas. Had criminal ties. Hooked up with similars in Miami, and a crooked paralegal. Suspect they ran scams, heard of a bust recently in Miami-Dade of similar. My wife used multiple ploys to get me to marry- all lies. I began suspecting, investigating, uncovering, she fled. Thank God for govt. data bases.
          I was directed to provide info for Border Patrol, South Florida Div. Also, U.S. Tres.
          We were looking for insiders selling govt. info. in South Florida. They did bust an INS agent, a lawyer, a paralegal, and others, for selling out. Just not the ones I hoped for. Bottom line, I hope my exper. is never repeated. 10-4.

Comment

Working...
          X