Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

direct filing with the Consulate in Chile?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• direct filing with the Consulate in Chile?

I am a natural born USC and have been preparing the I-129f for my fiancee in Santiago de Chile when it dawned on me that I had not checked to see if they will accept a direct filed spousal visa. Does anyone here know about this? I have looked at the Embassy's web page and didn't see anything one way or the other. If they do, would it be faster than going the I-129(f) route here in the states?
    Also, if I have to go through the INS here in the States, I will be using the Vermont service center, does anyone have recent experience with their (Un)timeliness?

Thanks in advance,
    Justin

I am a natural born USC and have been preparing the I-129f for my fiancee in Santiago de Chile when it dawned on me that I had not checked to see if they will accept a direct filed spousal visa. Does anyone here know about this? I have looked at the Embassy's web page and didn't see anything one way or the other. If they do, would it be faster than going the I-129(f) route here in the states?
    Also, if I have to go through the INS here in the States, I will be using the Vermont service center, does anyone have recent experience with their (Un)timeliness?

Thanks in advance,
    Justin

Comment

Hi!, 4 months ago i was like u, looking for information to find the best way to be with my fiancee -my husband now-....
      I took a diferent way, i married in peru and we applied there.
      Maybe you can see www.k1faq.com or alt.visa.us.marriage-based.com. these pags helped me very much.
      My time??? since we applied until i took the plane... mumm 2 months, 01 week....01 day!!!!, it was really fast.

good luck!!!

Comment

I am assuming that you, like myself area a USC, and that your husband is Peruvian?

Comment

no, i am peruvian and my husband is USC.
          Good luck.
          bye

Comment

Working...
          X