CHANGING B1/B2 VISA TO F1 STATUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHANGING B1/B2 VISA TO F1 STATUS

Hi, does anyone know how much time does INS take to process a request on switching to F1 status from a B1/B2 visa? Thks for your comments.

Hi, does anyone know how much time does INS take to process a request on switching to F1 status from a B1/B2 visa? Thks for your comments.

Comment

Just got in touch with the CA service center reguarding our 129f aplication which was recieved on June 3rd. And was told that they will be sending out a letter for more information. The lady at the INS could not tell me when the letter will go out or what it is about.
      Im worried a this is our second aplication, Our first one was approved last year and we was denied by the US embassy in Bangkok and told we had to re-apply because when i first applied my divorce from a previous wife was not final at the time of fileing but it was final at the intervieaw. The US embassy stated all i had to do was refile and i should not have a problem. Can anybody shed some light on this. I have been trying to get my fiance here for 18 months now.
      Thank You

Comment

I don't think you can change from B2 to F1 while in the states anymore. You only can do the visa from US Embassy or consular abroad.

http://www.murthy.com/UDnfcvs.html

Comment

Working...
        X