Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 almost 4 years and still waiting for approval!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 almost 4 years and still waiting for approval!

hi every body, my mother, resident permanet, has applied for me in september 1998, im 25 years old , single, and im still waiting for approval letter, it is normal (texas service center) or somenthing is wrong , please help me . thank u .
    wilson.

hi every body, my mother, resident permanet, has applied for me in september 1998, im 25 years old , single, and im still waiting for approval letter, it is normal (texas service center) or somenthing is wrong , please help me . thank u .
    wilson.

Comment

It should be normal, since it doesn;t sound like you have a current priority date. You will need to wait for a visa number to become available...
      Unlike immediate relatives of US citizen, that takes long time.

Comment

Wilson, you are in the I-130 OTHER category which has a processing date of 02/20/1998, lagging by 1621 days. Welcome to the TSC nightmare! You will continue to wait and sometime next year your I-130 will be approved.

Comment

I also petitioned my son (I-30) in Nov 98 and have not been appproved yet. This is in Texas Service Center, I guess they are severely backlogged.
          I suggest you write to them, requesting status, every now and then, so you know the file has not been lost. In the letter tell them that you want the notification to be sent to both the petitioned and the petitioner's address. This is very important.

Comment

Working...
          X