Fiance Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance Visa

I am dating a young American lady, we have decided to get married so I am a little confused regarding applying for a Fiance Visa. On reading the requirements it stipulates that she must apply for me and that I 'should' be outside the country. Here is my question, I travel to the USA extensively on pleasure and have a 10years toursit visa. (I am a British Subject) Therefore can I apply whilst I am here in the US visiting or is it mandatory for me to be in my own country.
    (I work as a EMT/DMT/Remote Duty Medic and travel frequently to all corners of the globe).. Does anyone have a an idea where I stand

I am dating a young American lady, we have decided to get married so I am a little confused regarding applying for a Fiance Visa. On reading the requirements it stipulates that she must apply for me and that I 'should' be outside the country. Here is my question, I travel to the USA extensively on pleasure and have a 10years toursit visa. (I am a British Subject) Therefore can I apply whilst I am here in the US visiting or is it mandatory for me to be in my own country.
    (I work as a EMT/DMT/Remote Duty Medic and travel frequently to all corners of the globe).. Does anyone have a an idea where I stand

Comment

The best thing to do is apply outside the US. THe INS doesn't like it when you enter the country on a tourist visa with the intent to emmigrate.

That is really the best and safest way for you to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X