processing times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• processing times

I filed a I129F for my fiance through the Vermont Service Center. They said it would take between 30-45 days to process. It is now 67 days, and their website says they are processing applications received weeks after ours.

How can we expedite this process?

I filed a I129F for my fiance through the Vermont Service Center. They said it would take between 30-45 days to process. It is now 67 days, and their website says they are processing applications received weeks after ours.

How can we expedite this process?

Comment

While I can't help you. I can only tell you I am in the same boat. Our I129F was filed on April 4, 2003. The BCIS or UCIS website says they are processing cases received on 26 May 2003.
      It is no December 6th and I have nothing. I inquired with the Service Center. They sent me a letter that was word for what the website said.

It is quite frustrating to be sure! Our I129F was supposed to take between 150 and 180 days.
      I am at 242 days and counting...We filed through Nebraska.

Al I can say is good luck...and sooner or later it will happen..I think

Thanks

Topper

Comment

We went through Vermont and it took us 188 days...our NOA1 said 15-30 days. We called my congressman and he looked into it. He was hit with additional security checks that delayed the processing. Give the congressman's office a call, sometimes they can give you some insight.
        Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X