Florida Labor Certification Processing Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Labor Certification Processing Time

I applied for labor certification in Florida in July 2002. My receipt from the Florida Department of Labor states that they were processing cases of April 2001 in July 2002. The processing times shown on this web site for Florida still show that they are processing April 2001 cases. How is that possible? Does anyone know the actual processing times for Florida?

Thank you.

I applied for labor certification in Florida in July 2002. My receipt from the Florida Department of Labor states that they were processing cases of April 2001 in July 2002. The processing times shown on this web site for Florida still show that they are processing April 2001 cases. How is that possible? Does anyone know the actual processing times for Florida?

Thank you.

Comment

Check with the department of labor about your current status as you have a receipt.

Comment

Thousands of applications for Labor Certification were filed in the beginning of 2001 - dateline was Apr 30 2001. On my State (CA) the Employment Development Department is still working on applications received by Apr 24 2001. According to their information, applications filed by Apr 30 2001 - my case - will take longer than one year from now to be analyzed. I believe that CA and FL had similar amount of applications filed. It is a good idea to call them and tell your case number - maybe your application filed in 2002 follows a different administrative course. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X