I-94 card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 card

Hi! This is my question... I studied in the US 5 years ago and went back to my counry to take care of my elderly parents after graduation...I don't think I handed in the I-94 card when I left and now my old roommate is getting married and has invited me to her wedding. My country is in the VW program so I don't need to apply for a visa but I heard that they will not let you into the country because of it and might even think I never left...What will the INS inspector say? I would like to know so I can back it up with evidence...Thanks for all your help.

Hi! This is my question... I studied in the US 5 years ago and went back to my counry to take care of my elderly parents after graduation...I don't think I handed in the I-94 card when I left and now my old roommate is getting married and has invited me to her wedding. My country is in the VW program so I don't need to apply for a visa but I heard that they will not let you into the country because of it and might even think I never left...What will the INS inspector say? I would like to know so I can back it up with evidence...Thanks for all your help.

Comment

I don't know much about VW procedures since the country i'm from we need visas for US. We normally get a stamped (with date) on our passports when we go back to our country.

Comment

Working...
      X