Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohan, Linda and ANYONE------------->Related to Expungement of Record/STATUS...Please Advise ASAP..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan, Linda and ANYONE------------->Related to Expungement of Record/STATUS...Please Advise ASAP..

Hi,

Last month my wife and I submitted papers related to marriage based GC. On the papers I didn't mention I had to go to court for a financial issue/crime 6 yrs back, a felony in the state and was convited but under First Offender Act record was Expunged. Yes I made a mistake since I was only 18 and everyone does...

Question is, since I didn't put that on the papers to INS, would they deny me citzenship or GC? Wwould it come up when they do a record check? Would I be detained during Special Registration process even though record has been expunged? Please adivse and help. I made a mistake and I realize it ..as I was young and definitely stupid.

Also, while your papers are pending on marriage based GC, are you considred INSTATUS or OUT of STATUS? Thanks for Anyone and all for your help and ANY advice you can give me.

GOD BLESS

Hi,

Last month my wife and I submitted papers related to marriage based GC. On the papers I didn't mention I had to go to court for a financial issue/crime 6 yrs back, a felony in the state and was convited but under First Offender Act record was Expunged. Yes I made a mistake since I was only 18 and everyone does...

Question is, since I didn't put that on the papers to INS, would they deny me citzenship or GC? Wwould it come up when they do a record check? Would I be detained during Special Registration process even though record has been expunged? Please adivse and help. I made a mistake and I realize it ..as I was young and definitely stupid.

Also, while your papers are pending on marriage based GC, are you considred INSTATUS or OUT of STATUS? Thanks for Anyone and all for your help and ANY advice you can give me.

GOD BLESS

Comment

Working...
    X