Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hope the Justice Dept. keep hounding down the Muslims in this country.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope the Justice Dept. keep hounding down the Muslims in this country.

They are only here to spread terror cause they envy our way of life. Remember my fellow Americans, report any suspicious activities.

They are only here to spread terror cause they envy our way of life. Remember my fellow Americans, report any suspicious activities.

Comment

kyle, I like your style. u r a Christian and using foul language?

Comment

Why dont you start with the KKK and the Nation of Islam (Louis Farrakhan) first ? Its pretty easy to hide behind that keyboard and spew the garbage isn't it ?

Comment

sure.... why not get some old (but experienced) nazis from Germany to help us organize it well? Then we could clean up everything and become the perfect society.

Comment

Guest,
            I am not one of you "fellow Americans." Neo-Nazis, and KKK members are your "fellow Americans." Maybe you will be a members of a group that is "hounded" one day. If not you, then one of your children or grandchildren. I think you need a little of your own medicine.

Comment

Sam we need to have the FBI check u out.

Comment

Guest,where have you been? the INS and FBI are already bounding the muslims, and they are done with it by now. Now they are bored and they are gonna start with racists like you and illegal residents to pursuit, cause they have to work and 6 thousand muslim immigrant is not much of a job, cause all others are americans citizens or residents and they already have their profiles.

Comment

When? I didn't know that.

Comment

Don't be like kids -- once they don't like a thing, they say they tell the police. FBI couldn't care less about idiots like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X